Unreal Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Descendants of Darkness

Go down

Descendants of Darkness Empty Descendants of Darkness

Post  catzrcute Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:12 am

This is an RP based off of an anime called—you guessed it—Descendants of Darkness (Timelord knows what I'm talking about XD). Well, I was going to quote something from the beginning, but I forgot, so let's see if I can explain it without babbling and making it VERY confusing for all of us.

In this world that we live in, we like to think that humans are the only humanoid species out there, well, besides primates, if you can call them humanoid? Right, off topic. We like to think that things like pixies, werewolves, and vampires don't exist. Of course, we could never wrap our minds around the fact that there's actually anything like that in our world, but it's not the case. They all exist, and, luckily, there's someone to keep them under wraps, like they have for billions of years. We may be dead, and we can't reverse that, but we still walk around the human world, and you would never guess who we were. We make sure that the dead stay that way, and we make sure that the human world remains untouched by the monsters out there, shall we say—"things that go bump in the night." We all work in pairs, it seems we're basically undead investigators, except our job is far more dangerous than you can imagine. Of course, that's just the way things work sometimes...

Rules

No ubering, godmodding, character controlling, etc.
If you choose to be a "Descendant of Darkness," as I will call it as I have forgotten the name, you begin without a partner, and will most likely find your partner before your first case, which will be "The Nagasaki File." it will be explained..
The Pass is Purple.
Please wait to be Accepted/Declined.
You canz be a different species besides human or Descendants of Darkness, warning, though, you will be considered evil.
Haz funz!

Descendants CS

Name:
Partner:
Cause of Death:
Inventory:
Bio:
Personality:
The Pass:
Other:

Other CS

Name:
Appearance:
Species:
Inventory:
Bio:
Personality:
The Pass:
Other:
catzrcute
catzrcute

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Descendants of Darkness Left_bar_bleue100/100Descendants of Darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Origin: Earth

http://raxicoricofallapatorianrp.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum